i.MX 6 Series ARM Cortex-A9 System on Module (SOM)
The SOM is an embedded single board module designed to be reliable, rugged, and low cost. The board is designed to be paired with a custom carrier board to fit specific applications in a wide range of environments.
- i.MX 6Solo, 6DualLite, 6Dual, 6Quad (800 MHz DualLite default) processor options
- Automotive grade processor and components for harsh high temperature environments
- Multiple boot options; SPI NOR, eMMC, or Micro SD
- Full standalone operation. All needed connections for operation are on the board. Standalone items to be unpopulated for production to reduce manufacturing cost.
- Debug board interface for ease of development
- Keyed edge connector and multiple mechanical mounting holes for secure installation in harsh environments
- Freescale i.MX 6 Series ARM Cortex-A9 Processor
- Single 4.5V to 12VDC Supply Voltage
- 1GB DDR3 (expandable to 4GB)
- SPI NOR, eMMC, MicroSD
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- USB 2.0 Host and OTG
- SATA, PCIe, LVDs, FlexCAN, HDMI, I2C, SPI, CAN,
RGB, Audio, UARTs, JTAG
- Edge Connector (MXM)
- 3.35 x 3.35 inches (85 x 85 mm)
- -40 to +85°C operational range
- Android and Linux Compatible
- Further information contact us.
For more information click here. Further information contact us