System on Module Carrier Board
The FirstView SOM Carrier Board is a companion board to the FirstView SOM designed to speed up development of hardware and software. The carrier allows the developer to test multiple peripherals with network connectivity and user interfaces.
- Provides all necessary connections for Bluetooth (CSR8311A08), WiFi (CSR6030), and GPS (UBX- G7020) including on board ceramic antennas for each IC
- UART to USB converter for the i.MX6 debug console port
- 4-port USB 3.0 chip (TUSB7430) with all necessary components
- Supports LCD, via LVDS, with resistance touch screen. All necessary backlight and LCD gamma voltages are generated.
- A NXP UDA1334ATS provides an audio out option. The electronics can directly drive headphones or can be used as an input to power speakers.
- FirstView SOM Interface
- 10 to 24VDC Supply Voltage
- Bluetooth, WiFi, and GPS
- USB 2.0 Host x1, 3.0 Host x 4, OTG x1
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- Analog Camera Interface
- LCD Interface with Touchscreen
- CAN Interface
- Console Debug Port (USB)
- User Defined Switches
- Audio Out and Microphone In
- 5 x 7.6 inches (127 x 193 mm)
- Further information contact us.
For more information click here. Further information contact us